Natural light is the key ingredient for making a comfortable and healthy home. That’s why we designed our award-winning LightBridge™ range, so you can bathe in natural light and reconnect with your surroundings.
LightBridge™ double glazing units kerb the flow of heat in and out of your home to an unparalleled degree. This allows you to have expansive glazing whilst still achieving an energy efficient home. LightBridge™ is also available in a range of levels of enhanced security, noise reduction and UV protection – putting the power back in your hands to make your home your sanctuary.
Illuminate Your Space
LightBridge™ allows for larger window spaces, opening up your home to more natural light and vaster views.
The LightBridge™ range provides superior insulation by limiting the transfer of hot or cold air through windows – making your home cooler in summer and warmer in winter.
Reduce Outside Noise
The double glazing of LightBridge™ provides enhanced acoustics, creating a seamless transmission of light through your windows while restricting the amount of external noise reaching inside.
Bring your home out of the dark …
When using ordinary glass, the window space in your home needs to be relatively small to maintain a 6 star energy rating – limiting your access to natural light.
… and into the light
The double glazing of LightBridge™ allows for expansive window spaces whilst still maintaining 6 star efficiency – opening up your home to natural light.
The range offers exceptional insulation combined with high light transmission through the use of low-e glass and inert gas filled as standard.
Low E Coating
The high performance coating is applied to allow natural light through without emitting radiant heat, maximising light and energy efficiency.
Tested & Certified
LightBridge™ is tested and certified to Grade A Safety glass standards.
- Residential windows and doors
- Minimum Size*: 350mm x 250mm
- Maximum Size*: 3500mm x 2000mm
**Note that the limiting glass thickness is 6mm toughened. The maximum unit area permissible under AS1288 needs to be taken into consideration too. Sizes outside of these limits may be available as a special order on request **
- LightBridge is available in base makeup, and two levels of Sanctuary upgrade:
LightBridge Base Level - Includes Insulation
LightBridge Sanctuary 1 - Includes Insulation, Modest Noise Control & UV Protection
LightBridge Sanctuary 2 - Includes Insulation, Superior Noise Control & UV Protection
- Four standard colour / privacy combinations are available: Clear, Grey, LuminaCloud, LuminaCloud Grey, LuminaMist and LuminaMist Grey
- The limiting glass thickness is 4mm, 5mm or 6mm which is available in annealed or toughened. These are paired with various glass thicknesses depending on colour and Sanctuary level selected
- The width of the spacer and the glass type selected will influence the U-value achieved
- Grey and neutral tones should be considered for windows in hot climates, sun-exposed elevations, and applications subject to high glare
- Thermal assessment may be required for lower SHGC variants
- Privacy variants should be considered for bathrooms, bedrooms, windows adjacent to public areas and those subject to overlooking
|LightBridge Base Level (includes Insulation)
|LightBridge Sanctuary 1 (includes Insulation, Modest Noise Control & UV Protection)
|Grey + S1||38||1.4||0.35|
|Neutral + S1||53||1.4||0.42|
|LuminaMist + S1||61||1.4||0.46|
|LuminaMist Grey + S1||29||1.4||0.30|
|LightBridge Sanctuary 2 (includes Insulation, Superior Noise Control & UV Protection)
|Grey + S2||38||1.4||0.35|
|Neutral + S2||53||1.4||0.41|
* Above performance data applicable to Low E glass on surface #3
* Above performance data is based on 4mm Low E glass with 12mm Argon in all cases