Glass can enrich a space in many ways, but only if its properly looked after. Which is why we offer Renew™ – the world’s first self cleaning glass.
Renew™ has a special dual action coating that breaks down dirt and washes it away, saving you on time and money spent on keeping your windows pristine.
The special coating on Renew™ keeps glass sparkling clean by allowing water to spread across it easier and breaking down compounds that make dirt stick to glass.
Save on the Effort and Cost of Cleaning
Never again worry about the cost and time it takes to keep windows looking clear and shiny – the Renew™ self-cleaning coating will take care of that without ever needing to be reapplied.
Experience Clear Views
The self-cleaning coating will make sure you can always see clearly out of a Renew™ window – so sit back, relax and enjoy the view.
Durable Hard Coating
Renew™ has a unique hard coating fused to its surface that doesn't require reapplication.
- Residential and commercial windows
- Roof lights that are inaccessible
- Maximum Size:
3660 x 2440mm
5100 x 3210mm
Customised laminate or IGU available
- Only approved sealants can be used in structural silicone or weather seals. Careful attention to window design and selection is required. Refer to compatible sealant Dow Corning 757 or contact Glazing and Construction Supplies (GCS) on (08) 8371 3100 for stock inquiries.
- Gaskets for the window system must be neoprene or butyl based tapes.
- For areas that have 'hard water' and/or sea salt spray, special attention to selection is required. Please consult with Viridian™ for recommendations.
- Renew is a self-cleaning product designed for organic material deposits on glass. It is not effective at breaking down salt deposits or other inorganic materials. It is therefore not recommended for use in coastal or high salinity areas where salt film build up is an issue.