Highly versatile performance in both warm and cold climates
Building Codes now set minimum standards for dealing with energy consumption, creating the requirement to incorporate energy efficient products in new constructions.
Viridian Sunergy™ is an advanced energy efficient Low E glass offering excellent technical properties and performance in the control of both solar heat gain and thermal insulation (heat loss). This makes it the ideal solution for both warm and cold climatic conditions, in commercial and domestic applications.
Sunergy is a hard coat pyrolitic Low E glass offering unique aesthetics, high light transmission and low reflectivity.
The technical qualities of Sunergy combined with a high light transmission make it ideal for many commercial applications.
Regulatory changes to Building Codes have signalled an awakening energy consciousness for all types of property construction.
In commercial applications, architects and designers can confidently create expansive glass facades allowing natural visible daylight whilst meeting energy efficient objectives.
In domestic applications Sunergy offers the perfect solution for comfort in all seasons: warm in winter and cool in summer, therefore transcending the varying climatic conditions.
Products within the Sunergy laminate range offer the additional benefits of safety, protection from ultra violet radiation and noise reduction.
Environmentally sustainable building construction is the key issue facing all participants in the building construction industry. These challenges remain consistent for both commercial and domestic dwellings.
The product range and durability of the hard pyrolitic coating make Sunergy ideal for use in structural or point fixed glazing applications and the visually pleasing colours will satisfy the most discerning designer.
When combined with the other products from the Viridian range such as Viridian ThermoTech™ or incorporated in a toughened laminate, the performance of Sunergy can be further enhanced and the broader issues of design, security, noise attenuation and structural integrity addressed.
The beauty of the Sunergy range is that it transcends the varying climatic conditions. This makes it the perfect all round solution for ecologically sustainable construction. Sunergy offers substantial benefits in energy use reductions. The amount of energy saving is directly related to product selection, substance and colour.
Feature and Benefits
- Low E pyrolitic hard coated glass – when compared to clear float glass, a reduction in heating and cooling costs will be achieved.
- Great all round performer, can be used in both warm and cold climate applications.
- Used in ThermoTech insulated glass units for enhanced performance.
- The durable pyrolitic coating means that Sunergy can be cut and processed, toughened, laminated, curved or fabricated into an insulated glass unit.
- 99% UV elimination when used in a laminated format to provide excellent fade protection.
- Self cleaning – can be incorporated with Renew™ self cleaning glass.
- Available in a variety of large sizes and thickness thus liberating architects, designers and builders from the traditional constraints and limitations of these applications.
*Sunergy is a registered trade name of AGC Flat Glass Asia Pacific Pty Ltd