A superior balance of light transmission, solar control and thermal insulation
The latest addition to the Viridian™ suite of products specifically designed to maximise the management of a building’s energy efficiency performance, Viridian PerformaTech E™ balances high levels of light transmission with very low levels of solar heat gain, low reflectivity and exceptional levels of thermal insulation.
The performance characteristics help significantly reduce both the heat and air conditioning levels of a building, in turn actively contributing to the provision of a perfectly balanced living and working environment.
The high levels of performance associated with Viridian PerformaTech E™, affords developers, architects, designers and engineers alike the opportunity to create economically viable, aesthetically pleasing and environmentally sustainable buildings. This in turn enables the increasingly stringent demands of regulatory requirements and prospective owners or tenants to be easily met. Available only as part of a Viridian ThermoTech™ insulating glass unit (IGU). Viridian PerformaTech E™ is available in either heat strengthened or toughened form.
By combining Viridian PerformaTech E™ with any one of the Viridian range of products within an IGU, a vast range of performance characteristics and aesthetic options can be achieved.
Features and benefits
- Exceptional balance of high light transmission, low solar heat gain and low U Values
- Clear colour
- Fully supported by the Viridian product warranty program
- Locally stocked and manufactured for short lead times
- Broad range of product combinations
- Available only as part of a Viridian ThermoTech™ insulating glass unit (IGU) for maximum performance
- Available in heat strengthened or toughened form
* When the Viridian PerformaTech E is the outside glass the coating is to surface 2, when it is the inside glass the coating is to surface 3. IGU Gap = 12mm and is Argon filled.