Viridian ComfortPlus Translucent™
Providing solar control, insulation and privacy in a single glass.
Translucent Low E Laminate
The trend towards greater urban density and infill housing developments is driving demand for building products that help address the concerns for privacy and overlooking sues.
’Overlooking’ is an important consideration when building or renovating. It’s where the living space of one property overlooks the living space of another property.
Obscure glass, such as ComfortPlus™ Translucent, is provided as an option for addressing overlooking issues in compliance to building regulations.
Features and benefits
- Obscure glass providing privacy and performance benefits of Low E glass
- Provides access to natural light where ‘overlooking’ design considerations may prevent the use of a clear glass
- Now part of standard product range, making it easier to specify and purchase
- Grade A Safety Glass as standard
- Blocks 99% of unwanted UV light